About Me

My photo
Married (Bob) with 3 children - Dallas, Talia, and Dacquiri.

Monday, April 6, 2009

crazy week

It was a crazy week - Dad's funeral was a sad time, but also a good time of reuniting of myself with family. Especially my cousins - Raymond,Robert, Emma Dee and Vaughn (my mom's side); and Ferrell (his great wife Tonnie), Tami (hubby Ron), Brett, Keith, Eugene, Ronald, Carla, Thayne, Bob (on my dad's). I'm sure I've missed someone - so I'll mention them as they come to me.

A big thanks to all the support - and to my two beautiful daughter's who stole the program with a song written and played by Talia and sung by Dacquiri. And thanks to Dallas and James who had some lifting to do as pallbearers. Bob was beside me every step of the way. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Ogden... my great great great grandfather was Peter Skene Ogden for whom your city was named. I never had the chance to mention this before.

    Hee hee.

    Garry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this post - that is cool - he is big part of our history books here!

      Delete